Bushcraft parties are suitable for all ages and all occasions whether birthday, stag or hen do.
Spend 3 hours outdoors reconnecting with your primitive ancestors learning how to make and manage fires safely, cook your own snacks and then sit around the fire learning knife skills and making crafts using natural resources.
I supply all the necessary tools, materials and equipment and come rain or shine the activities will take place in an agreed location of your choosing regardless of the weather conditions.
- Location – your garden or another place of your choosing
- Duration – 3 hours
- Ages – 8+
- Number of participants – a maximum of 12
- Cost – £200
- Adult supervision required
- Activities can include;
- Knife skills
- Fire lighting
- Craft (whistles, bullroarer, Fox caller, paracord bracelets)
- Cooking (hot dogs, marshmallows, popcorn, bannock bread, s’mores)